- We only collect Personally Identifiable Information when a visitor voluntarily provide data when contacting us
- An email address is required to submit the contact forms. It will not be displayed publicly on the site, and will not be shared, nor sold. We may use that email address to communicate with the sender, to reply to queries and information requests sent through the contact form. In that case the email address will be stored in an email application for the duration of the conversation. All email send to us is deleted from the server after 7 calendar days and is then only stored locally for the duration of the conversation or as required.
Data storage and logging
- Data you enter through forms on this site is transmitted securely to the hosting server. It is stored as securely as possible, according to standard practices.
- All access to this website is logged by my CMS to keep an eye on possible unruly access, such as detecting fraudulent access attempts by scripts/bots, and for spam control. This data is kept for 3 days and then deleted automatically. As part of this logging, no Personal Identifiable Information is recorded – such as IP address. The hosting company may have more extended logs as part of their server management tools.
- No other tracking mechanism is in use, neither by La Chatte Noire directly nor through any third-party behavioural tracking.
- Beyond that, honestly, we don’t really care who you are. Enjoy your visit, hopefully you’ll find something interesting.